THIS BLOG IS CREATED BY MOHD ASLAM ANSARY NAI BASTI NOWGAWAN SADAT

Sunday, October 12, 2008

ABOUT me...

NAME Mohd aslam.
BIRTH 1978. ADD. INDIA
QUALIFICATION
P.G in geography,english.And P.G diploma in computer application.
all by roohalkhand univ.BAREILLY.
LANGUAGES which i know areENGLISH.HINDI.URDU.
ESPECIALLY SKILLNESS..internet,html,m's office,etc.
CURRENT JOB AND EXPERIENS.
MY current job active in my local area as an MR on medicine field
since last two years. i am also active in field of marketing and net
but i want convert my job as distance area for my intrast in computer
and internet fields.
INTERESTS
As about my hobbies,helping is a big part of my life,it's giving me so much feeling and emotions. it's the same like friendship.I love so much to attend cultural events like exhibitions ,fairs and festivels.
Of course I love reading a lot,not only books but newspapers,i love to know what is going in the world.
that is why i want to find an educative groups to talk about many thing.

No comments: